February 20, 2011

Refresh!

Once again, it's been a while since I've posted anything here, and an even longer time since I've posted anything with real content.
I want to get back into the writing groove, so maybe a resurrection of this weblog will help me to shape my words and phrasing better IRL.

I plan to try to stay apolitical -- goodness knows there's enough politicking heads without my personal opinions thrown into the fray. [Of note: There is a very similarly-named blog with highly-charged content in the political realm. I have zero affiliation with that blog.]

I might cover the interesting sights and sounds of Toronto, cities I have visited, places I have eaten at, cool stuff that I have found online in the form of food, fashion and entertainment, and anything that is of general interest to me: the non-profit sector, the state of Canadian healthcare, social and new media, reading up on personal finance, books I'm reading and whatnot.

Here goes!
.
.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...