June 22, 2009

I ♥ NKOTB

New Kids on the Block put on an awesome show at the Molson Amphitheatre in Toronto on Sunday night! The opening acts were the Jabbawockees and Jesse McCartney, followed by about two hours of NKOTB 90s-to-current hits + love-in of screaming Toronto fans.

I was reduced to my 12-year-old self from back in the early 90s.

NKOTB in Toronto

** For more concert videos, click here.

If you want to see a zillion more pictures and videos,

Jabbawockees in Toronto Jabbawockees in Toronto
Jabbawockees do their thang




Jesse McCartney in Toronto Jesse McCartney in Toronto
Jesse McCartney's super-cheese/sorta creepy line: "I know what you're thinking. I'm 22....and it's OK"
Cougars in the crowd go "grrr" while P questions if he is old enough to drive. Very young-looking!


And then the main ATTRACTION:



NKOTB in Toronto

NKOTB in Toronto
Full-Service Tour

NKOTB in Toronto NKOTB in Toronto
NKOTB in Toronto NKOTB in Toronto
My man, Jordan Knight

NKOTB in Toronto NKOTB in Toronto
Another popular boy-o, Joey McIntyre

NKOTB in Toronto NKOTB in Toronto
NKOTB in Toronto NKOTB in Toronto
I couldn't hear either, Donnie Wahlberg! The crowd was too loud!

NKOTB in Toronto NKOTB in Toronto
Jabbawockees make another appearance

My camera battery died half-way through the show, or else I'd have a bajillion more pictures to choose from. =( I need a better camera. Better zoom required too often.

All in all a fantastic and entertaining show, and the boys came out with tons of energy! Even my non-fan friend (who is the best for keeping me company) enjoyed the concert and recognized some old and recent songs. Def worth the ticket price. Oh, nostalgia!

NKOTB in Toronto

New Kids on the Block: Full-Service Tour
Molson Amphitheatre, Toronto Ontario
June 21, 2009

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for sharing the photos!

I too was a bit disturbed when Jesse McCartney said he was 22. Ummmm.... he looks like he's 12.

But I got over it quickly as soon as I saw Jordan. *SWOON* LOL

I think everyone at the show had a great time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...