November 05, 2008

In the News: Yes We Can

I'm not American, but I found this speech very inspirational!

Barack Obama is known to be a very charismatic orator, and demonstrated his skill again last night after winning the seat in the Oval Office:





Expectations are high, but I am curious what he will actually be able to accomplish in terms of the current issues being faced by America. I don't mean to be cynical, but there is only so much that a person can do!


John McCain's concession speech was also very gracious, and we should remember his ability to reach across party lines to work toward the greater good of the country. It needs reminding that McCain is not GWB. I think Americans were fortunate to have a choice between two excellent presidential candidates.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...